ITNA provides a range of websites options for Schools and Faculties ,Departments and Units and Recognized Students Groups . The choice of what kind of website is made by ITNA website development team.
- Official letter to request new Website sent by the unit to ITNA digital content department. - Complete information: about the unit, history, services, projects, staff, news, events, research , journals, publications . Faculties and Schools should also provide : full info about their programs. Conferencs and events websites need to provide: speakers, timetable and venue. - Assign someone to be a focal point
- Official letter to request new Website sent by the unit to ITNA digital content department.
- ITNA website team assists the request.
- Meet between the unit focal point and ITNA website development team.
- Design the website.
- Gather website content.
- Filter, publish and translate the content.
- Train admins and test.
- Publish the websites.